2017 Byford Super Series Pro Ladies Final

March 20, 2017





I raced my second round of the WA State Series this weekend at Byford BMX Track. Friday night saw 10 Pro Women battle it out for their Pro Night. The gate was a little tough to get used to but I managed to come away with the win. Sunday morning, we were back at the track again for the Super Series. Another decent field of 12 pro women and some great racing. I was happy to take the win that day also.

After a rather disapointing round of the National Series in Bathurst a few weeks ago, I look forward to heading to beautiful Cairns in  a couple of weeks for round 4 of the BMX Australia National Series to race against some of the fastest Elite Women in the country.

So look out for results and a post from that.

-Rach

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe

//]]>