Top Products For A No-Make-up Makeup Look

January 26, 2017


 Hi guys,

Today's post is all about my natural makeup routine. I don't wear makeup very regularly and when I do I love to wear super natural, minimal makeup. 



This generally starts off with a freshly washed face and some Clinique pep-start eye cream.


Depending on how my skin is feeling, I will sometimes go in with Clinique moisture surge which is great to add some moisture into your skin without being too greasy. It is super light and feels amazing on the face.


For most days that I feel like wearing makeup, I will go with the option of no foundation. Instead, I just conceal any blemishes or scars with Maybelline camouflage concealer in light/medium.





For brows, I simply brush through them and then put some tinted brow gel through them. I use the Rimmel Brow This Way in 001 blonde. Even though I have quite dark brows, this brow gel sets darker than it goes on.


My favourite mascara is the Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara. I orginally bought this because I needed a waterproof mascara as all I used before that was a Clinique mascara that was not waterproof and was really good but I really need something waterproof. At the time I purchased this, I didn't realize it was a fibre extentions mascara or I probably wouldn't have bought it and believe me I was skeptical at first but you honestly don't even notice the fibres at all. It's a great drugstore mascara.


The only highlighter I own at the moment is in a cream highlighting kit by Models Prefer. It is their Radiance Collection Ultimate Illuminating Palette. Its not a bad palette, I only tend to use the lightest shade but really for its price it is pretty good. I like that it is not too over the top as I have quite oily skin and the cream blends into your skin really nicely.


My go to lip balm, which is extremely affordable and popular here in Australia is Lucas' Pawpaw Ointment. Its just a really great, high quality product that also has about a million other uses. I love to also use it on grazes and scars from BMX and it works really well, I would definitely recommend it.

I also filmed a video on this look so if you would like to see these products in action and how I achieve this look, head over to my youtube channel.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe

//]]>