2017 Southern Districts Super Series Pro Ladies Final

January 18, 2017


I raced Round 1 of the WA State Series on the weekend at Southern Districts BMX Track. I was really looking forward to this race, first WA race of the year and I was feeling fast and excited to race the boys. I raced two classes, 17-24 men in which I placed 13th putting me out of the final and Pro Women which I won all races and the final.

Unfortunately on Friday night, before Sunday's event I fell off whilst riding some dirt jumps which made racing a little more difficult than it needed to be. Racing in the heat, with a sore arm and my first event racing two classes proved it to be a challenging weekend. Nonetheless it was a lot of fun and I am looking forward to heading to Shepparton, Victoria to race round 2 of the national series very soon.

So look out for results and a post from that. 

-Rach






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe

//]]>