Hello!

April 14, 2015

Name: Rachel Gaskin
DOB: 23rd April
Home track: Southside BMX Club, Bullcreek WA
Favourite Track: Bathurst, NSW
Years racing: 12
Career Number: 660
Sponsors: Rival Racing, 100%, Answer Racing, Dan's Comp, Unit, Rennen, MSGD Designs


Hi Guys! As you've probably guessed my name is Rachel. I'm from Western Australia and I have many passions, hobbies and interests that I will be sharing on this blog.

I race BMX and for those of you who don't know what that is here  is a link to my youtube channel where you can watch my very own BMX videos! I am currently ranked 1st in Western Australia in Junior Women and I aim to further my BMX career in the near future to hopefully achieve my dream of racing at the Olympic Games.

I am currently at University studying to become a veterinarian which is something I've wanted to do since I was a little girl. It has proven tough so far but I'm really enjoying it.

So that's basically what I will be posting about on this blog. Anything and everything from BMX and travel, my thoughts and experiences and just things I'd like to share so, thanks for reading!

Send any enquiries to: gaskin660@hotmail.com

You can also find me here:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Youtube











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe

//]]>